Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Intercom System is the latest Storm Casualty at Fair Grove
If I were a storm chaser I would move into the city of Fair Grove. Well, not just into the city, but right next to the school complex. That is where all the action is! Last weeks torrential rains and lightening storm not only played havoc on our network and Internet access, but also took out capabilities to our intercom systems. To make any announcements at the high school, we now have to deliver the announcement to the entire district. No more direct room feeds or hallway calls, it's all or nothing. The good news is that they should be fixed within the next two weeks. After what we have been through the last few months our staff tends to laugh it off. We'll make it! It really does make you appreciate a fully functioning technology equipped school. I have joked about the over use of technology in previous post, but how could we function without it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment